Happy New Year's Eve! I hope you all have fun plans for this evening. Whether it's reading your favorite book with a glass or two of wine, going to a party, watching the ball drop on TV, or just sleeping. Have a great time bringing in 2013!!
Challenges of 2012
In 2013 I've pick two more general challenges so that I'll have more flexibility.
1. Divergent, by Veronica Roth
2. Insurgent, by Veronica Roth
3. Matched, by Ally Condie
4. Crossed, by Ally Condie
5. Delirium, by Lauren Oliver
1. Souless, by Gail Carriger
2. Changeless, by Gail Carriger
3. Blameless, by Gail Carriger
4. Heartless, by Gail Carriger
5. Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare
6. Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare
Between my "day job" and my business, I'm unclear if I'll have even more time to read next year, so I'll keep the challenge the same with 52 books again. Hopefully I will read more than 52 in 2013!
Read on to see my top reads of 2012.
Top Reads of 2012