In addition to my book recommendation(s), of course, I'll show off any books I've hauled in the last week. My book haul is all about sharing the books I've added to my lovely shelves, which can be physical or virtual.
What's in my book haul?
- Books I've purchase either in a store or online.
- ebooks I've purchase online.
- Books, ebooks and audiobooks I've borrow from my local library (hard copies and downloadable content)
- ARCs and review books (hard copies, ebooks and galleys).
- Books, ebooks and audio books that I've acquired through giveaways and as gifts.
The first haul of every month will also include the list of books up next for review. I'll also try to post a video summarizing all the books that I've received and/or purchased from various sources over the previous month.
What's new on your shelf? Any new releases catch your attention? Please share!