In addition to my book recommendation(s), of course, I'll show off any books I've hauled in the last week. My book haul is all about sharing the books I've added to my lovely shelves, which can be physical or virtual.
What's in my book haul?
- Books I've purchase either in a store or online.
- ebooks I've purchase online.
- Books, ebooks and audiobooks I've borrow from my local library (hard copies and downloadable content)
- ARCs and review books (hard copies, ebooks and galleys).
- Books, ebooks and audio books that I've acquired through giveaways and as gifts.
I had a HUGE haul this past week. All books that I've purchased. On this past Sunday, I went to a used book sale charity event that supports literacy, called Bookstock. I found some good books,of which I plan on giving one or two of them away to people I know. The rest are mines! 11 books in great condition for $30! Not bad at all! I searched for about an hour and a half, but the husband was getting antsy, so I had to wrap it up. The event is held in a small mall in Livonia, MI. ALL the halls were filled with tables upon tables of book,organized by subject. There were soooooo many books, I could have looked for hours and hours on end. It was crazy with so many people. They do this every year, so I'll be back next year! It's still going on now until the 28th, so if you live in the area, you may want to check it out.
I didn't notice any new releases this week. I'm sure there are some worth mentioning, but I've been a bit distracted so I hadn't really searched for any that I'd want. Now on to the haul!
What did you haul this week?