Book and Audiobook Reviewers Wanted!
Reviewers wanted! If you enjoy reading and sharing your thoughts about books and audiobooks, join my review team!
What are the Perks?
In exchange for submitting reviews, you'll receive early readers copies of recent and upcoming fiction books and/or audiobooks.
Sometimes I'll ship book swag or other fun bookish items for my top reviewers.
There will also be exclusive giveaways for the Shelf Addiction Review team ONLY!
What's Expected From you as a Reviewer on
1. You must be 18+.
2. You must live in the United States and be willing to send me your US mailing address.
3. You must submit a minimum 350 word edited, spoiler free and thoughtful review. Addressing plot, characters, writing style, pacing, narration (if it's a audiobook), your rating (1-5), and of course if you'd recommend it, why or why not. Correct grammar and spelling is a must.
4. You must turn in book reviews via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later that the indicated deadline that is presented when the book/audiobook is presented. You'll usually have at least 3-4 weeks to read and review. Submit your reviews in a Microsoft Word document.
5. Accepting books and not submitting the promised review are grounds to be removed from the team. *You can only have two open reviews at a time.*
6. The reviews that are completed for Shelf Addiction are posted exclusively on Shelf Addiction. You will not post your review on any other website or blog (including Amazon, B&N, etc).
All reviews will be posted on shelfaddiction.com with your Reviewer mini bio and picture at the bottom of the post.