One of today's topics covers expanding your blogging horizons. One things about blogging is that it's always evolving. As you change and grow, so does you're blog. Here are some things that I plan to implement in the near future. If you're looking to do any of the social media things that I've mentioned, let's connect. Maybe we can do a collaboration!
- Bringing on 1-2 reviewers. - While I think I do a good amount of reviews, I'd like to post reviews Monday-Friday and I'm pretty far from that.
- Expanding my YouTube channel to include collaborations and author interviews. - My YouTube channel is a constant work in progress. I'm still what I'd consider a "newbie" at it and I intend to change that sooner than later!
- Explore doing a Podcast. - I enjoy listening to podcasts, so I thought it would be fun to do one. Either with other bloggers to discuss various topics in the blogosphere or chat with authors about writing and their books, etc.
- Guest Post. - I've never done it, but I would love to. I'd be happy to host another blogger here in return.
- A website and logo design refresh. - I've had this look since January 2012 and I think it's time for something new.
What about you? Please share your ideas on expanding your blogging horizons.