In addition to my book recommendation(s), of course, I'll show off any books I've hauled in the last week. My book haul is all about sharing the books I've added to my lovely shelves, which can be physical or virtual.
What's in my book haul?
- Books I've purchase either in a store or online.
- ebooks I've purchase online.
- Books, ebooks and audiobooks I've borrow from my local library (hard copies and downloadable content)
- ARCs and review books (hard copies, ebooks and galleys).
- Books, ebooks and audiobooks that I've acquired through giveaways and as gifts.
I'm still on my "no buy" and my library visits have consisted of a visit to my library's Overdrive online catalog site! I've borrowed several audiobooks and ebooks (which you'll be seeing reviews for soon). I'm very happy that this week I received 2 books from Viking/Penguin in my mailbox!
Did you haul any books this week? If so, please share!