If you don't have 10 minutes to listen to how I utilize the tips, check out the quick run down of the 5 tips below.
5. Join a Book Club. If you're already in one, read the book and go to the next meeting!
4. Get a recommendation or two from a friend with similar reading tastes. Read what they recommend.
3. Reread a favorite title or series.
2. Change up how you're reading. Incorporate e-readers, physical books, and audiobooks for change of pace.
1. Set aside a block of 4-6 hours to read a book. Turn off all distractions and go for it.
If you have your own tip(s) to get out of a reading slump, please share below!