If you try it and love it, please come back and leaving me a comment and letting me know. If you have a favorite fall snack, please share what it is! I like discovering new seasonal treats!
Tamara's Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- Handheld Frother
- Small Pot
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin (I prefer Libby's)
- 1-2 tsp light brown sugar (Use less or more depending on how sweet you want it.)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Generous pinch nutmeg
- Generous pinch ginger
- Very small pinch ground cloves
- 1 shot espresso, Substitute 1 ounce strongly brewed coffee (I go with a double shot since I like a strong latte!!)
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, and spices. Use a whisk to gently stir and fully combined all the ingredients. Warm to a simmer, and remove from heat.
- Using a handhed frother, froth the milk until foamy. Alternatively, you can use a hand whisk to aerate the milk. Pour milk in to a mug. Dollop the amount of foam that you prefer on top.
- Add espresso shot(s), and sprinkle with additional cinnamon and nutmeg.
This combo discovery I can thank my Mom for. She eats it this time of year, and I got curious years ago and tried it. Of course it turned out to be delish. Candy corn is one of those things that once a year is more than enough. By the time I get through the one bag, it's Thanksgiving and I'm tired of it for the year. Turns out this combo has become very poplar over the years, so you can actually buy it as a mix now days.