Winter is upon us and we are snuggling in for some quality reading time. Perhaps you made a goal or resolution to get more reading done this year. Winter Wishes Read-a-Thon is here to help you get going on this goal!!
Tamara from Shelf Addiction and Stephanie from Love. Life. Read, two of the gals apart of Read-a-Thon Central are teaming up together to bring together a snuggle fest of a Read-a-Thon to kick off your new year!
When: it will be happening: Friday, January 25 to Sunday, January 26
Where it's Happening: your comfy couch, bed or where else you enjoy reading
What You Need to Do Participate: Read, share with us your progress, however you choose to participate--it is you to YOU to decide! This a no-pressure read-a-thon/snuggle fest.
On Friday, January 24th
- Post your read-a-thon goals. You will be able to share them with a Linky.
On Saturday, January 25th
- Here at Shelf Addiction, we'll be doing a fun activity & enter the Winter Wishes International giveaway!
- Join Stephanie at Love.Life.Read, she will be featuring Leila Howland author interview with a giveaway.
On Sunday January 26th
- Join Stephanie at Love.Life.Read, she will be featuring Heidi Kling, author of the Spellspinners Series--the author of our grand prize giveaway! Also an enter the Winter Wishes International giveaway.
- We will be having a wrap up Twitter chat from 5:00-6:00 EST (Time Zone Converter) to share how we did.
All weekend we will be using the #WinterWishes as a way to stay in touch and to update each other on our progress. We will also use it during our Wrap Up Twitter chat.
Of course there will be prizes! There will be two grand prizes up for grabs over the weekend. To be entered, just be sure to enter the grand prize drawing that will be up on Saturday, January 25 on Shelf Addiction and Sunday, January 26 on Love.Life.Read,.
We will be giving away:
- One eBook set of The Spellspinners of Melas County, Books 1-3 by Heidi Kling, generously donated by Coliloquy (format of the winner's choice)
- $30 egift card to e;ither Amazon or The Book Depository
If this sounds like something you would enjoy participating in, then add your link below to either your blog, GoodReads profile, Google+ account, Twitter Profile or anywhere else you would be posting your reading updates.
I hope you join in the fun!!